Room Service Breakfast Menu

ncgolferette

I’ll be a first timer on Oceania and have a question about the room service menu for breakfast.  I always have breakfast delivered to my cabin  on port days. Is the breakfast menu the same for balcony cabins as for concierge balcony cabins?  I’m thinking of upgrading to a concierge cabin and am wondering if an expanded menu would be an additional benefit.  Thanks. 

40 minutes ago, ncgolferette said:

I’ll be a first timer on Oceania and have a question about the room service menu for breakfast.  I always have breakfast delivered to my cabin  on port days. Is the breakfast menu the same for balcony cabins as for concierge balcony cabins?  I’m thinking of upgrading to a concierge cabin and am wondering if an expanded menu would be an additional benefit.  Thanks. 

In concierge level, should you decide to do so, you can also order lunch and dinner through Room Service from the expanded Grand Dining Room menus

Also, No Charge for your Room Service meals on Oceania so enjoy. My understanding is that a “tip” is welcomed as this staff may not be included in the $16/23 pp/pd Gratuity distribution.  Bar servers make their “tip” money via the 18% that is added to your bar tab. Spa staff get the % too.  

Enjoy your first Oceania cruise, it will be amazing. They will do their best to make you a member of the Oceania family. One more tip, sit down with the Oceania Club Ambassador and learn about the loyalty Club and book a future cruise to take advantage of the reduced deposit, On Board Booking discount and SBC offer. 
Ciao, Mauibabes 

• Like 1

On 11/24/2022 at 9:14 AM, ncgolferette said:

I’ll be a first timer on Oceania and have a question about the room service menu for breakfast.  I always have breakfast delivered to my cabin on port days.  

Though you may look closely at your arrival times in ports and when you can disembark for excursions or just to look around. For our recent 11/22 Sirena E. Caribbean voyage we had projected arrival times in ports at 0700, 0800, 0900, 1000, and 1200.

But I eat at Waves for breakfast every day I can, regardless of arrival time. Just enjoy the wind thru the open windows and the view off the starboard side. (Did breakfast room service once on Riviera 12/22.)

• Like 1

On 11/24/2022 at 7:14 AM, ncgolferette said:

I always have breakfast delivered to my cabin  on port days. Is the breakfast menu the same for balcony cabins as for concierge balcony cabins?

We always order room service on port days and have never had a problem with service - always prompt and typically receive a phone call to state our breakfast is on its way. We do tip as appreciate the service. We request time based upon when our shore excursion commences;  if memory is correct, you can breakfast served as early as 6 AM.  On sea days, we like to enjoy a relaxing breakfast in the GDR.  If your are in a Penthouse, your butler will serve you your breakfast as he does with all room service. We've also ordered room service when we return from a late excursion and just want to relax in our cabin or on the veranda. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Calypso54 said:

Now I feel like a jerk. I always thought the staff who delivered room service received a portion of the gratuity charge. Be curious to know what amount most tip.

They do

They work in other dining venues   not just room service

When we ordered a light breakfast  we tipped  a couple of $