P&O Cruises For Canadians

lx200gps

Would anyone here have experience in booking cruises, as a Canadian, on P&O? We're thinking about a Spring 2024 sailing out of Southampton up to Norway, but are not able to do any online research on their website. I can't get beyond the basic the sailing details, unable to view available cabins, obtain final pricing, etc, as I can do with all other cruise lines I've worked with. I am presented with a message saying I have to call a 1-877 number to book. There is a P&O Americas website but all booking must be done through a US travel agency I have never heard of, and we use a major cruise-specific TA here at home, well known to many people here on CC, who do not book P&O. I even tried to access the P&O UK site through a VPN, using a UK server, to no avail. I'm fine with doing a booking by phone, but I very much want to do all my due diligence beforehand, as researching and choosing the right cabin is very important to us. If anyone here has booked P&O recently, how did you do it?  Thanks...

• 5 months later...

On my desktop I have same problem requiring me to call Houston.  But on my tablet I have no problem going through the process but am worried on booking it on my tablet.  I think they think I'm in UK as they ask a question pertaining only to UK residents.