Pinnacle Dining room

cindybeach

Were you on the 1/22-2/5 Ryndam? If so, we were in the cooking classes together.

We were in the Pinnacle 3 times and I just wish the menu had more variety. The same things were offered each time. Since this was my first HAL, I didn't know what to expect--is that typical of all Pinnacle Grill experiences? I'm not complaining as the food was excellent, especially the lamb chops, but I'm just curious.:confused:

I'll be on the Zuiderdam Eastern Caribbean on 03/25 and soooo looking forward to it. I just got off the phone and had no problem making a reservation for the Pinnacle on the 2nd night and had my choice of seating times.

Can you make reservations for the Pinnacle dining before you cruise or do you have to wait until after you board? Thanks

Yes, you can book your reservations before you sail. Call ship services and be ready with a credit card number.

bluegrass grannie- we were on the Feb 5 sailing. I attended 3 of the classes also. We usually eat at the Pinnacle several times. Honestly, the food is so delicious that the items offered have not been a problem. Our waiter this sailing was the same waiter that we had in the Pinnacle on the Rotterdam 11/04. He called it to our attention first.

I could eat the halibut every night. I did however, try the shrimp for the first time and I am sorry that I had passed it over other times.

I inquired about mint jelly for the lamb as I had done on the Rotterdam and sure enough, when we arrived the next time, our waiter said he had it for me if I was going to have the lamb.

We always quietly tip the Pinnacle staff and I do hope that the other guests did the same.

I'll have my apron on and be ready for the cooking lessons in Feb. Can't wait!

Archived