Photo package in pre planner

topnole

Never bought one before but considering a photo package for a cruise next year.   Seems like a good deal with the current “sale” if you can call it that.   

Can I cancel it later with no penalties like you can with other things line beverage packages?

7 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Yes. 

Thanks.  The wording in the terms and conditions and even the contract seemed specifically non-specific.  As is in we might charge you a fee if you cancel.  But we aren’t going to tell you now.   What a shocker on clear communication from Royal.  

11 hours ago, topnole said:

Never bought one before but considering a photo package for a cruise next year.   Seems like a good deal with the current “sale” if you can call it that.   

Can I cancel it later with no penalties like you can with other things line beverage packages?

If you have OBC and no better use for it, but unless there's something special about this cruise to you, I'd highly suggest just paying a professional (at home) instead. It should cost you approximately the same amount of money (depending on your location) and you'll get a lot more than 5 prints, as well as someone who actually knows what they're doing. Admittedly, I'm a bit of a photo snob.

3 hours ago, brownc424 said:

If you have OBC and no better use for it, but unless there's something special about this cruise to you, I'd highly suggest just paying a professional (at home) instead. It should cost you approximately the same amount of money (depending on your location) and you'll get a lot more than 5 prints, as well as someone who actually knows what they're doing. Admittedly, I'm a bit of a photo snob.

It was $125 for 100 prints.  Digital or physical prints.  We’ve paid a lot more for a pro at home than that.  A lot more.   I can always cancel, but that seems like a good deal to me.   It is a longer cruise too.  So plenty of time for photos.   

6 minutes ago, topnole said:

It was $125 for 100 prints.  Digital or physical prints.  We’ve paid a lot more for a pro at home than that.  A lot more.   I can always cancel, but that seems like a good deal to me.   It is a longer cruise too.  So plenty of time for photos.   

Oh! Sorry I read photo package as photo session. The photo package is an ok deal if you like cruise photos, the actual session IMO is overpriced and blah. 

17 minutes ago, brownc424 said:

Oh! Sorry I read photo package as photo session. The photo package is an ok deal if you like cruise photos, the actual session IMO is overpriced and blah. 

Oh I agree.  The session is a waste imo.