A basic question about booking with a spouse

AdoraBelle

Frequent solo cruiser here, and haven't sailed with my spouse since the pandemic. He's never been on Virgin.

I'm thinking of booking a trip for us next year. I think he exists in the Virgin system because of a booking we had for 2020 that got canceled. I think he has some FVC. (Sorry, there's a reason this is all sort of vague but it's a long story and ... outside the scope. I have some info from one source, but I know it's almost certainly not going to be what the phone reps tell me when I try to book.)

If two people who both have FVC are booked into one room, does the FVC from each person's account get applied to the new fare? (I think the only reason he has FVC is because they split some of our original 2020 deposit back to each of us. Ugh.) 

Also, must all sailors have their own login to virginvoyages.com? 

Send Virgin a message about a "New Booking". Ask for a sales rep to contact you via email.  They got back to me in about a day.  That way you can get responses in writing and deal with the same person throughout the booking process.   Your boyfriend does not need to have his own login for booking. However, he will want it eventually to use the app onboard anyways.