Mardi Gras Disembark time

cruisegirl1976

My daughter was on it in the spring and she told me to get her around 9:30, but was in the pickup area just before 9am. I forget if she did self assist or had them take her bags the night before debarkation. As long as there are no delays with getting people off and you are ready when they call your area, I think you would be close to 8:30.

• Thanks 1

Keep in mind you can't always predict how quickly you can get off the ship - if there were any delays getting back into port, or some emergency medical disembarks, etc.

So I offer no suggestions - it really depends on whether you feel lucky.  Well, do you, punk?  (That's a joke about Dirty Harry...)

• Haha 1

we disembarked this past Saturday, it was a full ship, maybe it took us around 15-20 minutes to get off the ship and to the sidewalk.  But that first sidewalk is a very busy area.  Do you know precisely where the transportation is meeting you? You'd probably want to spend another 5 minutes rolling your luggage to someplace where they can pick you up and get out easily--but I'm not real familiar with the layout of things.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbob22 said:

we disembarked this past Saturday, it was a full ship, maybe it took us around 15-20 minutes to get off the ship and to the sidewalk.  But that first sidewalk is a very busy area.  Do you know precisely where the transportation is meeting you? You'd probably want to spend another 5 minutes rolling your luggage to someplace where they can pick you up and get out easily--but I'm not real familiar with the layout of things.

We are using Cruise Control Transportation, and they emailed the instructions on where exactly to meet. Crossing my fingers it all works out.

• Like 1