6 May 2023

Hutcha

Hi all. My wife @Hutchswife and I are booked on this cruise. We are traveling from the Washington D.C. area to London for a couple of weeks, and decided to take the train over to France for this beautiful cruise. We look forward to meeting many of you.

Hutch

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/23/2023 at 8:58 PM, STEVEWOLVES said:

My wife and myself are joining on the 5th of May in Barca our 9th cruise with MSC and really looking forward to being on board this new ship.

We will also be joining from Barcelona on that day. First time with MSC so really looking forward to it

Just now, STEVEWOLVES said:

This will be our 10th time with MSC but our first on Europa flying in the day before from Birmingham UK and staying in Barc for the night

We're doing the same, but from Liverpool. Overnight in Barcelona, then get on board. Hopefully it's a brilliant cruise. Looking forward to it!

Just now, STEVEWOLVES said:

What cruise package have you opted for ?

As in what, sorry?

I assume this is what you mean? We seen a really good deal, and got our own flights and accommodation, went with premium drinks package. We are inside, but have bid on a ocean view room, as the deal was too good to turn down for an inside room. Fingers crossed we get accepted, as our last cruise was with NCL and we had a balcony. Yourself?

5 minutes ago, STEVEWOLVES said:

We always go onYacht Club with a deluxe room and balcony which we always have a great time they are so attentive 

This isn't our main holiday, as we've got a few so wanted to cut costs down where possible. Not really seen the appeal for the more exclusive areas, just not for me really. Will be brilliant regardless!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/19/2023 at 6:28 AM, STEVEWOLVES said:

This will be our 10th time with MSC but our first on Europa flying in the day before from Birmingham UK and staying in Barc for the night

Can you tell us first-timers what the in and outs of MSC are? What have you learned in 10 tries?