FYI Half Cabanas on Celebrity Beyond

wilycoyote76

Just got off Celebrity Beyond and had a wonderful time. First time in Celebrity after doing just Carnival and @kwokpot was right about the food being incredible.

Booked a half cabana for my first sea day and they are first come first serve. There are 4 of them and 1 and 2 are located by the elephant sculpture and 9 and 10 are close to the mast grill.  I was in cabana 1 but I noticed cabana 2 has a partially obstructed view that is blocked by a full sized towel rack. Cabana 10’s view is also partially blocked by a half sized towel rack and is missing the full L-shaped seating, it’s only a bench.  This seems like an unfortunate byproduct of turning the cabanas towards the pool rather than the ocean on previous E-Class ships.  It does not apply to the full size cabanas I only noticed it with the half cabanas but 2 of the 4 half sized cabanas have obstructed views which I’m sure will be upsetting for some people if the view of the pool is important.  My advice is to get there early for your pick or see about getting more people to get a full size cabana.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, wilycoyote76 said:

This seems like an unfortunate byproduct of turning the cabanas towards the pool rather than the ocean on previous E-Class ships.

I just have to laugh because the chief complaint of the previous E class ships' cabanas is that they faced the ocean rather than the pool.  Can't make everyone happy.