Is there Formal Night on Freedom 4-night?

cft8

In two weeks we’ll be on board Freedom for the 4-night Bahamas and Coco Cay! Our confirmation mentions formal night on night 2, but looking at the MDR menu, it doesn’t sound like a formal night menu (mind you, this is my first cruise since before the shut down, and also my first one this short). Is there a formal night on this itinerary? Did they stop serving lobster tail on formal night? (If so, my mom is going to be super disappointed!)

I’m packing a nice dress regardless b/c DH and I are going out to a fancy dinner in Miami during our pre-cruise stay, but the rest of the family probably would rather not pack clothes they won’t wear. We enjoy dressing up, but do at least try to avoid packing things we don’t need. 

24 minutes ago, cft8 said:

In two weeks we’ll be on board Freedom for the 4-night Bahamas and Coco Cay! Our confirmation mentions formal night on night 2, but looking at the MDR menu, it doesn’t sound like a formal night menu (mind you, this is my first cruise since before the shut down, and also my first one this short). Is there a formal night on this itinerary? Did they stop serving lobster tail on formal night? (If so, my mom is going to be super disappointed!)

I’m packing a nice dress regardless b/c DH and I are going out to a fancy dinner in Miami during our pre-cruise stay, but the rest of the family probably would rather not pack clothes they won’t wear. We enjoy dressing up, but do at least try to avoid packing things we don’t need. 

Lobster is on 6 night sailings or longer.  Dress your best (new version of formal) will most likely be night 2. It's the menu with the beef tenderloin.