EZ Air ?

krazy4kruisin

Log into your account, click the green button 'Add or Modify Flights', then click 'Change Flights' and go through the search process.  Nothing will change or cancel your existing flights until you select new ones and get all the way to the end of the process.  There will be a red button to acknowledge you are canceling the old ones and rebooking the new one.  It's very easy!  I do it every single day to check my own existing reservations and have changed several times to get better fares.  🙂

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, krazy4kruisin said:

How can I compare current EZ-Air prices if I have already reserved air for a future cruise June 2023? When I access my booking and go to travel, my current flight shows there. I don't want to change it as I don't want to loose it. 

I do this when signed in. Go to air travel and choose to change flights. Go through the wizard and pick out what looks good. After you've chosen, you'll see what your current flights cost and what the new ones do. If you don't want to change, then you just leave that page and everything stays the same. I do this regularly and have already gotten two price drops on an upcoming cruise.

• Like 1