Shore excursion rescheduled

ajyalon

I will be on the Dec 11 Mexican Riviera cruise on Solstice. We are supposed to get to Cabo around 2pm on the 13th and have an overnight. I booked a shore excursion through Celebrity (bus trip to Todos Santos) for the afternoon of the 13th and a non-ship snorkeling excursion for the morning of the 14th. I just got an email from Celebrity saying the Todos Santos excursion was changed to 9am but as far as I know we won’t even be in port at that time. Does anyone have more info? Can I call the main customer service line to get help or is there a separate way to contact the excursions department? 
Any help is much appreciated.

Relax.  You should not need to call anyone.  If it is a Celebrity excursion, they will adjust the times.  If, for whatever reason, the times do not work out, you will get an-email from Celebrity telling you about the cancellation, and a refund of your fees.  If they do not say anything, then they will adjust it.  Your cruise planner will show any time changes they will make. Take a look at your cruise planner calendar to see what it shows. 

If it is gone, look at your "billing summary" to see if it was refunded,  I bet the times are just adjusted on your cruise calendar.  

Good luck, and do not worry.

Thanks for the replies. I got another email about 30 minutes ago clarifying that both the time and the date changed. That left me double booked with my non-Celebrity excursion but it was easy to cancel. Bummed I won’t get to see Todos Santos but I guess I’ll just have to come back some day ☺️