Question for Coral Princess cruisers

I know this is a very minor thing in the scheme of things, but can any of the current Coral cruisers tell me if, when dining in the buffet, are you able to order wine or cocktails in 'glass' glasses. Just off Majestic, and currently on Grand, and finding the clunky thick plastic wine glasses not very enjoyable.

I understand the buffet is on a deck where you could be in a pool area re safety concerns, but beer drinkers can still have a glass stubby, and wine definitely tastes better in glass (or at very least a decent quality plastic).

I have done two Coral Princess cruises this year but was sure there were proper glasses in the buffet???

I just went and checked my photos of the Coral and could only find one that showed a glass of wine in the buffet, but its only caught in the very corner of the pic. To me, it appears to be glass, although hard to tell. But the condensation makes it look more like glass than heavy plastic. I've zoomed in as best I can 🤣, but this may require forensic examination.

Screenshot_20221209_124402_Gallery.jpg

5 hours ago, mum and son said:

I just went and checked my photos of the Coral and could only find one that showed a glass of wine in the buffet, but its only caught in the very corner of the pic. To me, it appears to be glass, although hard to tell. But the condensation makes it look more like glass than heavy plastic. I've zoomed in as best I can 🤣, but this may require forensic examination.

Screenshot_20221209_124402_Gallery.jpg

Looks like glass to me. Thanks for digging that photo out! 

5 hours ago, LC1950 said:

We were on the round Australia cruise in Oct/Nov and our wine in the buffet was brought in wine glasses.  Definitely not plastic ones.

Thanks. That's what I thought. A pleasant difference to Majestic/Grand. Strange that policies differ amongst ships.

Having said that, we are enjoying our Grand experience.  Tauranga port cancelled today though due to high seas/wind.