Ocean Tagalong

minnesotasisu

On our previous cruises we were able to create an Ocean Tagalong that greeted us at the Terminal and would also show up on the numerous digital portals throughout the ship. However, I cannot find the option to create this Tagalong before the cruise on the new app or the Princess website. While ours may already be saved in the system, and we realized they can be created once on board at the digital portals, we do have a couple of new cruisers that will be joining us for this cruise so I was hoping to make the entry onto the ship another memory for them by having their own custom Tagalong appear as they entered the entrance portal in the terminal.

Does anyone have any insight on this?

It disappeared from the app 2 or 3 upgrades ago. My granddaughters were devasted that their 'friends' were gone so their mom contacted Medallion support. They said they did not know when or if they would return. So sad. It was a great way to look forward to the next cruise.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, riffatsea said:

What in the world is a tag along?

Have not noticed it ever on the app and h ave n I t heard anyone mention it before this post

It was a customizable digital avatar/buddy/companion that accompanies you around the ship.  You had your choice of a fish, sea turtle, or seahorse. Then you could do different fins/scales/tails and color combinations and designs. It was just something fun to design and enjoy on the ship.

https://www.princess.com/cruise-tips-vacation-ideas/video/onboard-experience/oceantagalong.html

I noticed that Ocean Play and the Poker Run are also gone.

Edited by iamaqt2
  • Like 2