Water brought on board

dvdisney

6 hours ago, dvdisney said:

First MSC cruise in a couple weeks. (Divina) Are we allowed to bring drinking water on board, or can we pre-order to be delivered to the cabin?

What about wine or sodas, can we bring any with us?

No to all. I tried to pre order some water and our TA spent time on phone but they told him no. Very disappointing.

Own drinks are not allowed on board. At embarkation they are strict, will take it way, if it is a higher value drink they will put it in storage until disembarkation.
At ports they are more relaxed, they might close their eyes on non alcoholic drinks. Brace yourself 1 Liter of mineral water costs $6.25 on board. Once on board you can order them with room service.
If you also drink alcohol, you might consider drink package.

Edited by yellow-submarine
  • Like 1

On 12/10/2022 at 7:09 AM, yellow-submarine said:

Own drinks are not allowed on board. At embarkation they are strict, will take it way, if it is a higher value drink they will put it in storage until disembarkation.
At ports they are more relaxed, they might close their eyes on non alcoholic drinks. Brace yourself 1 Liter of mineral water costs $6.25 on board. Once on board you can order them with room service.
If you also drink alcohol, you might consider drink package.

My last MSC cruise they didn't take my bottle of rum. I took it to cabin. Didn't drink it as I wanted it for home but it was not taken. I was shocked. They also let dad keep his small beer.

7 minutes ago, momof4blessings said:

So if you don't get a drink package, and order a soda at dinner, do they just add that to your tab? Is it $3 for one glass, and not "free refills" like we have in the US? 

No free refills.