Vitamin Sea

tuolumne couple

48 minutes ago, tuolumne couple said:

..snowy, cold, 22 ° outside, I am ready for another dose..how about you?

image.thumb.png.e2e66c7f28fda5524436ca8cef99308f.png

Seasons Greetings ole’ aft neighbors from the South Pacific Zuiderdam Adventure!  Oh, how I miss those beautiful days at sea and would give anything to doing that same trip yearly!!!!  Stay warm in your beautiful country and it sounds like we will all be on another dam ship soon! Yes, I’m looking forward to South America Vitamin Sea in January! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KarefreeKaren said:

Seasons Greetings ole’ aft neighbors from the South Pacific Zuiderdam Adventure!  Oh, how I miss those beautiful days at sea and would give anything to doing that same trip yearly!!!!  Stay warm in your beautiful country and it sounds like we will all be on another dam ship soon! Yes, I’m looking forward to South America Vitamin Sea in January! 

Hey you!! So great to hear from you, neighbor!! That trip was amazing. Your South American Vitamin Sea journey sounds wonderful!

• Like 1

Vitamin Sea ... love it. BTW, Tuo Couple, how much snow have you had up there in the past few days? It's snowing here right now it's a blustery and balmy 23 degrees here in Omaha this morning. I'm about to fire up the snow blower.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bruinboy said:

Vitamin Sea ... love it. BTW, Tuo Couple, how much snow have you had up there in the past few days? It's snowing here right now it's a blustery and balmy 23 degrees here in Omaha this morning. I'm about to fire up the snow blower.

We got a pretty good amount of snow here in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, a few feet over night.  It was in the single digits the past few nights and is 18 °  right now. May you stay warm, and dream of warmer seas.