10/11 Day Questions

ricka47

We just got off the Magic a few days ago and booked the Wonder for 10 nights in September and wonder (pardon the pun) how things work on DCL's longer cruises as far as dinner rotation, do you just keep going with the same pattern?

Also, does the Wonder have the outside movie screen that the Magic has? I think I saw that it does not?

I'm guessing that we'll see the same shows again, but wonder (there is it again) what others will be added?

If anyone has any experience with longer than 7 days on DCL, I'd appreciate any info that you may have about the differences.....thanks!

I am pretty they continue rotating in the same order. The Wonder currently does not have the Dumbo-tron, but will *likely* get it during her dry-dock session scheduled for Oct '06. Nothing offical has been announced on what the Wonder will receive during her dry-dock, but typically it gets the same upgrades as the Magic.

• 2 weeks later...
We just got off the Magic a few days ago and booked the Wonder for 10 nights in September and wonder (pardon the pun) how things work on DCL's longer cruises as far as dinner rotation, do you just keep going with the same pattern?

Also, does the Wonder have the outside movie screen that the Magic has? I think I saw that it does not?

I'm guessing that we'll see the same shows again, but wonder (there is it again) what others will be added?

If anyone has any experience with longer than 7 days on DCL, I'd appreciate any info that you may have about the differences.....thanks!

Hello Rick!

We're also on that cruise! Check out the DCL 10-Night Cruise portal at http://www.ThreeCircles.net .

;)

Archived