OBC Question

arsenic74

Ok, so I have 2 cabins booked for our upcoming cruise - both booked by me from my Carnival account, and both with different amounts of OBC. I've used all the OBC from my cabin on a shore excursion and specialty dining. The second cabin (in my wife's name) still has its full amount of OBC remaining. I've just been trying to add some stateroom gifts and other purchase using this second room's OBC, but it's not letting me apply this to my cart total. Only getting a payment by credit card/gift card option. How am I able to "access" our secondary cabin's OBC to pre-purchase items from my account? Is that even possible?? Or does my wife have to make the purchases from her own Carnival account since that secondary cabin has her listed as the primary occupant?

Also...if I ultimately don't prepay for anything further, will that remaining OBC be used to pay our gratuities (for both cabins) at the end of our cruise? 

TIA!

1 hour ago, arsenic74 said:

Ok, so I have 2 cabins booked for our upcoming cruise - both booked by me from my Carnival account, and both with different amounts of OBC. I've used all the OBC from my cabin on a shore excursion and specialty dining. The second cabin (in my wife's name) still has its full amount of OBC remaining. I've just been trying to add some stateroom gifts and other purchase using this second room's OBC, but it's not letting me apply this to my cart total. Only getting a payment by credit card/gift card option. How am I able to "access" our secondary cabin's OBC to pre-purchase items from my account? Is that even possible?? Or does my wife have to make the purchases from her own Carnival account since that secondary cabin has her listed as the primary occupant?

Also...if I ultimately don't prepay for anything further, will that remaining OBC be used to pay our gratuities (for both cabins) at the end of our cruise? 

TIA!

Your wife would have to use it if the booking is under her name and VIFP number. Gratuities will be deducted from her OBC. However, she would need to transfer some OBC to your folio to cover your gratuities; this can be done by a visit to Guest Services by both of you.

• Thanks 1