Norwegian Cruise Line - We are reviewing your upgrade request!

cruzincouple_808

My family and I are setting sail on Sunday.  I have had bids in for 7 Haven Categories for at least a month now.

Just received 2 emails with the Title below.  Each email was for a separate Category of heaven.  So I recieved  emails for 2 of the Categories I bid on, but not the others.

Does this mean I MIGHT have a chance at being upgraded to one of these 2 Categories?  

Or am I looking into the emails too much, wondering why I only got emails for (2) of the (7) Categories I bid on.

Either way, even if i do't win and get Upgraded, I'm still happy with our room we booked.  It would just be the icing on my son's Birthday cruise!

Verbiage from email(s) below.....

Title :

"Norwegian Cruise Line - We are reviewing your upgrade request!"

Body:

This email is to confirm that we have received your offer(s) to be upgraded on your upcoming cruise. While your offer has not been selected yet, you may still be selected for an upgrade by our onboard team.

Upgrades may be awarded at any time up until 0 hours prior to the sailing departure. Should your offer be selected for an onboard upgrade, your credit card will be automatically charged, and your stateroom will be reassigned. Please check your email up to 0 hours prior to the sailing departure to see if we were able to upgrade you.

If you no longer wish to be considered for an onboard upgrade, you may cancel your offer(s) through the link provided below up until 5 hours prior to the sailing departure, provided that your Offer has not already been accepted by Norwegian Cruise Line, and provided that your credit card has not been charged.

Edited by cruzincouple_808

2 hours ago, cruzincouple_808 said:

My family and I are setting sail on Sunday.  I have had bids in for 7 Haven Categories for at least a month now.

Just received 2 emails with the Title below.  Each email was for a separate Category of heaven.  So I recieved  emails for 2 of the Categories I bid on, but not the others.

Does this mean I MIGHT have a chance at being upgraded to one of these 2 Categories?  

This is the "normal" email that they send out right now.

The email basically says that you did not get an upgrade as part of the normal process. Pre-pandemic, that would be the end of upgrade process. 

What they are saying is that with COVID and a lot of last minute cancellations and no-shows, they will fill those rooms, if they decide they want to go through the effort, on embarkation day. We got our final "denied" email about 90 minutes after departure. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

This is the "normal" email that they send out right now.

The email basically says that you did not get an upgrade as part of the normal process. Pre-pandemic, that would be the end of upgrade process. 

What they are saying is that with COVID and a lot of last minute cancellations and no-shows, they will fill those rooms, if they decide they want to go through the effort, on embarkation day. We got our final "denied" email about 90 minutes after departure. 

Understood.  Thank you.