Which is most casual (dress): Seabourn, Silversea or Regent?

dcsam

9 hours ago, lincslady said:

Most casual Regent; then Seabourn then Silversea, in the past.  But see the thread about jeans in the evening on Seabourn, which probably will make a difference.

Give it a few months and you won't be able to tell the difference between any of them.

I was mildly annoyed on our Seabourn cruise in Alaska last summer over the suit-and-tie bit for the formal night, especially because it was too drizzly and cold for Earth and Ocean.  With an outdoor oriented cruise I begrudge the luggage space; we tend to do land-based travel before or after cruises, so schlepping around extra stuff (or giving up one of the nicer meals in the restaurant) is a negative.  Other than that, I was comfortable with the overall ambience.

Silversea seems to be more into dressing up, so I don't really consider them.  Regent may be more to our taste, and we are looking at trying them next.  If the right Seabourn cruise came up, I could put up with the occasional formal night.  While they aren't at the same level of luxury, Oceania and Azamara have been decent options for us as well.