Pictures from Mahahual

TravelWorks

• 2 weeks later...
Nice pics.

Other than the beach is there anything to do here for children?:cool:

I am not sure of the ages of your children...but you can find snorkel tours there in Mahahual....

...or you could pre-book with David and Ivan to go see the chacchoben ruins in the mayan jungle...they usually meet their tours at a small place called the Cat's Meow in Mahahual...

there website is www.chacchobenruins.com ....

Is there something specific you were looking for?

Amy

Not really. We have a 4 year old and 2 grandparents going. We want to save some $ and still have a good safe time. Safe is the key word. Snorkeling may work out. Just hanging at the beach may work. We live in FLA so we spend many days at the beach!

Not really. We have a 4 year old and 2 grandparents going. We want to save some $ and still have a good safe time. Safe is the key word. Snorkeling may work out. Just hanging at the beach may work. We live in FLA so we spend many days at the beach!

Well...Really...

safe is staying on the ship...

or inside the pool/resort area of the cruise owned pier in Costa Maya...(very loveley area)

or staying with a large "group" tour from the ship...

I never felt unsafe in Mahahual...

I just felt like I was in Mexico...

but I didn't have my little babies that I loved and could worried about with me either...

I hope you find something fun for your whole family...

good luck to you...

Travelworks,

I have see this place called the "Cats Meow" mention several times, but can't find any info on it.

Can you tell me more about what it is, and what there is to do there?

Do they have a website???

Thanks for any help.

Chic

The Cat's Meow...is a little restaurant/bar in Mahahual on the right very close to where they drop you off when you arrive into the town...people hang out there...drink...eat...and it is generally very safe...the gal who owns it is Canadian...and the food is good. Tours that go to chocchoben with David and Ivan usually also meet there...

I hope that helps...and no I don't think they have a website. BUt if you are in mahahual and just ask around...anyone can point you to it.

Archived