Gift Card Question

jhp8

Hello,

When paying your cruise balance, is there a limit to the # of gift card you can input into the system? I am going to purchase $100 gift cards from Target; but want to make sure I don't run into any limits when entering them.

21 minutes ago, jhp8 said:

Hello,

When paying your cruise balance, is there a limit to the # of gift card you can input into the system? I am going to purchase $100 gift cards from Target; but want to make sure I don't run into any limits when entering them.

Nope, no limit.  I think you may be limited to how many you can use in a single transaction, but you can conduct as many transactions as you like.

6 minutes ago, mmtska said:

I think I was only able to use 10 gift cards at a time, but I just did 2 transactions. I couldn't buy more than $1000 at a time at Target either. 

I will assume you're getting them at Target at a 5% discount through the circle club.  You can get them via Allstate or AARP for a 10% discount.

• Like 1

On the phone no limit. 

Online, there is a limit per transaction.  

If you pay online, I remember reading about sometimes not being able to make a partial payment. Which would mean having to pay the rest with a credit card.  This was awhile ago, so I don't know if this still happens. 

Just to be safe;I would call it in.