Does HAL ever discount their on-board add-ons?

fsufancc

Hal newbie here.  Does HAL every have sales on their add-on offerings?  

I am looking at a week-long pass to the Thermal Suite.  It appears to be at standard price ($149/week).  Do they every have a sale or % discount off on their website? 

We are back into sailing again and have been on a couple of RCL cruises.  Their prices are up and down all the time on things like spa, drinks package, specialty dining, etc

I haven't noticed a lot of up-and-down prices on pre-purchased items, but I haven't made a study of it. I've never seen an advance discount on the Thermal Suite pass. IIRC, being able to pre-buy that is fairly recent. (or maybe I'm confused with another line on this.)

The only special I've seen on the Thermal Suite pass is "couples discount" the first day on board. It doesn't have to be a couple. It can be any two people who sign up together, so if only one person in a couple wants the pass, if you know someone else on the cruise (maybe someone from the roll call) you can get the couple discount. You don't have to use the spa together, it's just signing up that requires two people. 

This info is pre-covid, so the couple discount may no longer be offered, especially if they're keeping numbers low. 

As a single, I'm used to the single supplement, and I understand the reasoning behind it for cruise fares. But there is no good reason to charge me more per person just because I'm on my own. I complained about this to no avail. No, I wasn't being charged more per person. I just didn't qualify for the discount. 🙄