Excursion purchase help

sunlover5

I purchased an excursion and wanted to pay with obc, my mistake when I put the amount in I did not see the little button to apply credit, so it charged my cc. 
Best way to correct this?  Should I cancel the excursion and rebuy it with the credit? Then Will Celebrity take the first one off my cc?  
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ never saw that little button?  Thank you for any suggestions or help. 

2 minutes ago, sunlover5 said:

I purchased an excursion and wanted to pay with obc, my mistake when I put the amount in I did not see the little button to apply credit, so it charged my cc. 
Best way to correct this?  Should I cancel the excursion and rebuy it with the credit? Then Will Celebrity take the first one off my cc?  
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ never saw that little button?  Thank you for any suggestions or help. 

When we've made this mistake (more than once) we corrected it by canceling the excursion and then rebooting using OBC credits.  Not a problem canceling out any CC charges.

• Like 1