Parking at West Palm port

jennmaybe

https://www.portofpalmbeach.com/217/Parking-Information

Please Note:

• Self parking and covered parking are not available at the Port of Palm Beach for passengers embarking on a cruise.

I'm not aware of any other parking in the area ..... option would be to use someplace near the airport and UBER to the port but ya ain't all that close to the airport ......

<daughter lives in West Palm>

I did a bit of digging and have not found anything .... even off site parking for the airport is sparse.  I think ya just gotta suck this one up .... of course you ARE doing the Marg'ta cruise so what did you expect?

The port has a huge parking lot and a fairly new building that houses CBP.  The Valets will take your car to keep the parking organized within the spaces on the lot.

I am not sure about any other fees...but it has to be about the shortest walk to the ship of any port in South Florida.

Out of curiosity, why so adamant about valet parking?

Disclaimer: we were only there to do our interview with CBP for our Global Entry cards, and were allowed to park without the valet.  Likely because we were 'short term' parkers.

We got our plan together!  My mother-in-law is going to take us and drop us off and then go down to Port St. Lucie and stay with one of her best friends for the weekend and then come back and get us. That works out great for us!