transit time at boston logan between terminals

eileeshb

It's over 20 years since I last flew through Logan airport so I'm not sure what the transit time between terminals is these days.

I've a flight option that says 1h30 layover and it will likely be Terminal C to Terminal B during that time.

I'd be flying in from Ireland with Aer Lingus (US pre-clearance so no customs) and would be connecting to Alaska to continue on to Seattle in October.

Looking at the airport map it looks like facilities/services in the airport after security have vastly improved from my last transit through there but I've no clue how long I should allow for transiting between terminals. If this was London Heathrow then 90 minutes would be the bare minimum needed. 

Okay.. I just looked at the maps again and it looks like terminal b and c are walkway connected so as long as I don’t have to go through security the transit time should be fine.

Edited by eileeshb

15 hours ago, eileeshb said:

Okay.. I just looked at the maps again and it looks like terminal b and c are walkway connected so as long as I don’t have to go through security the transit time should be fine.

Will your luggage be checked through to the connecting flight?  It's about a 5-10 minute walk[depends on the gate to gate locations] from C to B - be sure to stay on the same level as the flight arrives [it's actually the departure level] - follow the signs to Terminal B.  As long as you stay within the post security/airside area, no need to go through another security check.   

2 hours ago, WatchHill said:

Will your luggage be checked through to the connecting flight?  It's about a 5-10 minute walk[depends on the gate to gate locations] from C to B - be sure to stay on the same level as the flight arrives [it's actually the departure level] - follow the signs to Terminal B.  As long as you stay within the post security/airside area, no need to go through another security check.   

There’s US pre-clearance at the main Irish airports and the Airline I’m looking at will check through to Alaska or JetBlue no problem.