Considering B2B on Edge- Good or maybe not?

My husband and I are considering booking a B2B on Edge, each leg in different suites.  I know this is relative to each individual, but overall, does this ship have enough to do on 21 nights of Caribbean cruises?  What are some things you think I should consider?  (the price and cabins are fine) We have gone on B2B on one ship and B2B on two ships - Celebrity S Class.  Just looking for thoughts or ideas or experiences people have had on Edge. This will be our first time on Edge class, but we have sailed on several main lines - most on Celebrity- 15 years. 

We have been on most Celebrity ships and the things to do are very similar on each ship.    We love the E class.  The ship is beautiful, having different venues than on the S & E class is a nice change,  we enjoy Retreat Sun Deck and Lounge.   The walking track is much better and the  production shows are different than on the other ships, we enjoyed them and we usually  don't bother going.  

• 2 weeks later...

I went on the Edge B2B September of 2019 to the Mediterranean Solo.  I was never board and didn’t want to get off.  Of course it was a Italy/French Rivera and then Greek Isles so I was so busy exploring at every port.  The ship is fantastic I love Eden, the shows were fantastic, Martini Bar was fun, the Adult only pool was so relaxing and the Spa was my all time favorite.  The four main dining rooms were great in fact all the complimentary dining, was.good quality.  I have been cruising for a long time and Edge is my favorite ship.  I have just booked another B2B on the Edge with my daughter it is a Caribbean 12 Day Aurba 3/6 then 10 Day Southern Caribbean. I would advise don’t hesitate.  This is my first cruise since Covid so I am hoping not to see much change.  If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to ask.