Taking Celebrity "Scenic Drive and Beach Break tour

jerseyjill

Has anyone taken this tour through Celebrity? Talking us to Harbour Lights beach. Thoughts? Comments? Looks like no lunch is provided so can you recommend a place once we return from the beach in Bridgetown? Not familiar with dock area. Safe to wander, shop, grab lunch? Many thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Eat at Harbour Lights.

The beach at Harbour Lights (Carlisle Bay) is practically the closest beach to the port. They serve the usual cheeseburger or chicken and fries etc.

We were there at Christmas. Service was fast so eating didn’t take up too much beach time. Not fine dining but we were all hungry and food was hot. No one had any complaints and for my kids that is very unusual 😋

My advice would be to eat lunch next to a stunning beach and avoid the port area.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2023 at 6:28 AM, livylotte said:

Eat at Harbour Lights.

The beach at Harbour Lights (Carlisle Bay) is practically the closest beach to the port. They serve the usual cheeseburger or chicken and fries etc.

We were there at Christmas. Service was fast so eating didn’t take up too much beach time. Not fine dining but we were all hungry and food was hot. No one had any complaints and for my kids that is very unusual 😋

My advice would be to eat lunch next to a stunning beach and avoid the port area.

thank you for your opinion. Makes me feel better after hearing your experience!