Regatta: Are there any PH ADA suites?

dcsam

7 minutes ago, dcsam said:

Looking at the Regatta deck plan, it doesn't show what cabins are ADA.  Are there any?  Looking for standard balcony and above. 

Thank you!

I don't think there are any (at least none show on the deck plan). Do you need room for a wheelchair? If not, the PH may work. There are great youtube videos of the different staterooms on Regatta (small ship) and Riviera (large ship). Search Youtube for "Oceania Regatta Penthouse" and you can see if it will work for you (limit the search to in the last year so you don't get pre-refurb hits).

Thank you.

We were on the Riviera before and had an ADA balcony.  Was quite nice, but the balcony was itsy-bitsy.  It's mainly the bathroom setup that's important (grab bars, area to sit while showering). He can use a walker around the cabin, so I think we can do fine wherever we are. An ADA cabin just helps me help him just a bit better. Hopefully, Oceania can provide a shower chair. 

9 minutes ago, dcsam said:

Thank you.

We were on the Riviera before and had an ADA balcony.  Was quite nice, but the balcony was itsy-bitsy.  It's mainly the bathroom setup that's important (grab bars, area to sit while showering). He can use a walker around the cabin, so I think we can do fine wherever we are. An ADA cabin just helps me help him just a bit better. Hopefully, Oceania can provide a shower chair. 

The video I'm watching has two vertical grab bars near the valve and shower head (one on each wall), plus I think I see a long angled bar on the wall across from the valve, but it's at the edge of the frame so I'm not sure. There is no seat, but I would definitely arrange for one well in advance if you can.

I think on the R ships  the H/C  cabins are only insides

except Sirena she  has a couple on deck 4 that are Oceanview

Only balcony H/C cabins are on the O class  & the new Vista

@dcsam

Either thru your TA or a call to Oceania should answer all your questions. Just share your needs with them and let them deliver.  Get your request in before you sail just in case they have some acquisition to make to assist you. 
Enjoy your cruise.

Mauibabes