Scarlet Lady life with updates

raphael360

Some updates:

Deep Blue Extras no longer offering shake for champagne but replaced with $100 bar credit. 

I arrived at the port of Miami at 12:30 to find Virgin staff outside offering us our Sea Rover wristbands. I was then invited to enter the lower floor of the terminal where 5 temporary tables were set up to check me in and given my wrist fob. I was told I could mill around outside the entrance to be first to go upstairs. I didn’t have to go in the 1:30 line. 

At 1:15 Sea Rovers and romantic package cruisers were allowed to go up the escalator to another waiting area. Fifteen minutes later we watched the rock Star passengers funnel through a private entrance. We were then allowed to security screening- first romance package sailors then Sea Rovers. Through screening and into my room in 15 minutes. 

As an FYI: DO Not miss Dual Reality show. I will take this cruise again just to see it again. The best cruise show experience I’ve had in nearly 50 cruises. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, conandrob240 said:

Great news. I’d rather have the bar credit then you can decide how you want to use it

Yep I’m really not that into Moet. Especially when $100 would get me 14 vodka & Sprite instead.

• Like 4