Navigator Coming To Europe!

I have just received an e-mail from RCCI saying that from April 2007 the Navigator is going to be sailing from Southampton. This is just my dream come true. I have so much wanted to sail on a voyager class ship but have never been able to due to my fear of flying. Now all I have to do is drive to Southampton to make my dreams come true. I cannot wait for the brochure to be released, I will be their first customer:)

I quite fancy a cabin on the "promenade" but is it noisy being above the shops & bars? Any other info about the Navigator will be much appreciated.

THANK YOU ROYAL CARIBBEAN!!!!!

You will love Navigator. She is a beautiful ship and, as with the other Voyager class ships, there is so much to do and see you can't help but have a wonderful time. We were thinking of doing the 7-night Med cruise out of Barcelona on Voyager but may wait until 2007 and do the Navigator cruise out of Southampton instead since we'd really love to do the northern itinerary - assuming that is where she'll be sailing. Here's hoping you book your sailing and can start the countdown to a wonderful vacation!

BB....at last we might have a chance to cruise together eh...along with some of the other UK cruisers from the FL thread...:D

I love the Navigator...and no the promenade rooms arent noisy...we have them .....oh and hey...I will be alongside you to book this ship....oh the relief of not having to pay expensive airfare....might mean we get to cruise more often eh :D :D

See you on the Navigator :D

Liz

Archived