How will I check in my two rooms during online checkin?

tensixmom

Sorry, I didn't know how to word it better.

I made the reservations for myself and 3 friends (2 rooms).  Our online check in date is January 20.  What information will I need from my friends in order to complete that online checkin?  

Their names are already on the reservation (although we decided later to swap roommates and I can't seem to change the names despite the "edit guest info" option), and I can't remember if it's going to ask me for their passport numbers or what I'll need to have ready to get us all checked in correctly.

Thank you!

You can choose a boarding time for both rooms (as long as the reservations are linked together) and then they can do all the rest later.  

if you check them all in, you will need their passport info (number, country of issuance, expiration), and info to set up on board spending (credit card info — if they use CC).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tensixmom said:

Their names are already on the reservation (although we decided later to swap roommates and I can't seem to change the names despite the "edit guest info" option).....

You can go to the Guest Services desk once on board and get spare room keys for the guests who are going to swap rooms.

Actually I am in the process of doing that for 2 rooms. You will need their booking number and last name, DOB, emergency contact, their email address and physical address, emergency contact information and relation, how are they arriving at the port, bed configuration, passport information - issuing office, exp date and issuance date, number, accept their contract for them. Most importantly select their arrival time. You can oy do any of this when it is their time to check in. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, rtfnl said:

Yes, you will need their booking number and last name, and DOB.  See screenshot where you add another bookingScreenshot_20230108-172621.thumb.png.70cb47b54b7a9cf16b009a74df7397e2.png

I have all 3 cabins on my cruise planner.  But, when I go to select an arrival time, can I do all 3 with one click, to make sure they get the same time?  Or, do I have to do them one at a time, and hope the same time is still available?

23 minutes ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

I have all 3 cabins on my cruise planner.  But, when I go to select an arrival time, can I do all 3 with one click, to make sure they get the same time?  Or, do I have to do them one at a time, and hope the same time is still available?

You have to add them to your cruise manager and select individually. What I did was grab the check in time and save then go to the other one and repeat. I will go back in later and complete the other  necessary information. Just wanted the check in time. 

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

I started the check-in process for 4 cabins at the same time to make sure we all received the same check in time. I opened a window on my computer for each booking in order to be ready when check in became available, then clicked between the screens to select the desired check in time. That's all I did, as each cabin was responsible for entering the other required information, printing out documents, etc.

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, WildBlueYonder64 said:

I started the check-in process for 4 cabins at the same time to make sure we all received the same check in time. I opened a window on my computer for each booking in order to be ready when check in became available, then clicked between the screens to select the desired check in time. That's all I did, as each cabin was responsible for entering the other required information, printing out documents, etc.

Does the link become active at midnight automatically, or did you have to refresh? How did it work out? Did you go back and forth, or did you finish one and then start the next?

What times did you get?

On 1/9/2023 at 8:21 PM, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Does the link become active at midnight automatically, or did you have to refresh? How did it work out? Did you go back and forth, or did you finish one and then start the next?

What times did you get?

I can't remember if I had to refresh each page once it was midnight, but if I did, I didn't have to log back in or anything. I selected our time first, then once confirmed, clicked on each page after that to select the same time. Once I had everyone's time selected and confirmed, I went back to the first page and closed them all out. 

We had our choice of times beginning at 10 am, but decided on 11:00-11:30, and that worked out perfectly. We arrived right at 11, dropped our luggage, and literally walked past everyone who didn't have that check in time. We never stopped walking until we got to the check in desk. Those in our party who weren't platinum had about a 10-15 minute wait before they boarded. This was in Galveston.

Also, it's midnight EST. We're in the mountain time zone, so we were able to check in at 10 pm, MST.

Edited by WildBlueYonder64

1 hour ago, Miss Abbi said:

I make sure all cabins are linked.  I’ve checked in 3 cabins at once.  You need everyone’s info that you need for yourself.  If you link them, they show up on the same page.

Yes, all cabins must be linked is correct. They are listed on same page in your cruise planner, however, you do have to click on each booking individually to check them in to select a time. That's why I had each booking open on a separate tab on my computer, so I could toggle between them quickly and get the same check in time for all. I didn't see anywhere you could check multiple cabins in simultaneously.

1 minute ago, WildBlueYonder64 said:

Yes, all cabins must be linked is correct. They are listed on same page in your cruise planner, however, you do have to click on each booking individually to check them in to select a time. That's why I had each booking open on a separate tab on my computer, so I could toggle between them quickly and get the same check in time for all. I didn't see anywhere you could check multiple cabins in simultaneously.

I must not be explaining it correctly.  All three cruises showed up on one page and as I clicked on each one, I just filled in the info and requested the same check-in time.  It was super easy because I had all of the info written down.  Sorry if I was unclear.

• Like 1