View from an aft balcony on Prima

mitchtech

Hi. We will be on the Prima on deck 10 towards the aft. It looks like the infinity  pool area on deck 8 will be right underneath where our stateroom  is and it seems that on deck 8 infinity Beach sticks out so if we are on our balcony and look down that is what we will see. Is that the case or am I wrong. I don't  know how much I will like that, if so. Has anyone have any experience  with this? Thanks

40 minutes ago, mitchtech said:

Hi. We will be on the Prima on deck 10 towards the aft. It looks like the infinity  pool area on deck 8 will be right underneath where our stateroom  is and it seems that on deck 8 infinity Beach sticks out so if we are on our balcony and look down that is what we will see. Is that the case or am I wrong. I don't  know how much I will like that, if so. Has anyone have any experience  with this? Thanks

Yes, this is what you will see.  The deck 8 area is much wider on Prima than the other ships in certain spots.  I was originally on deck 9 and was more concerned about people looking into my cabin from deck 8 than what I was seeing.  So I moved up to 10 in an area that was not as wide on deck 8 (but due to the weather, there were only a few days when anyone was on deck 8 so for me, it didn't really matter).

22 hours ago, debenson0723 said:

Yes, this is what you will see.  The deck 8 area is much wider on Prima than the other ships in certain spots.  I was originally on deck 9 and was more concerned about people looking into my cabin from deck 8 than what I was seeing.  So I moved up to 10 in an area that was not as wide on deck 8 (but due to the weather, there were only a few days when anyone was on deck 8 so for me, it didn't really matter).

That's  what I thought. How about where the slide is. Do you know where it obstructs certain cabins? I would hate to be on our balcony and hear people screaming  while going down the slide, haha