Inflatable Park Beach - 7 Ships in Port

capricorn548

Hello, 

2 late 30's couples travelling with 3 teens. we normally do Paradise Beach a la carte. With 7 ships in port, I doubt we will be able to do that so we are considering going somewhere else. Should we stick with Paradise or do you have other recommendations? The kids really like the inflatable waterpark. I will not go to Chankanaab because they have dolphins (an ethical issue for me). Is there anywhere I can expect less people since there will be so many ships in port?

Thanks!

18 minutes ago, capricorn548 said:

Hello, 

2 late 30's couples travelling with 3 teens. we normally do Paradise Beach a la carte. With 7 ships in port, I doubt we will be able to do that so we are considering going somewhere else. Should we stick with Paradise or do you have other recommendations? The kids really like the inflatable waterpark. I will not go to Chankanaab because they have dolphins (an ethical issue for me). Is there anywhere I can expect less people since there will be so many ships in port?

Thanks!

Limited number of inflatable places - sanchos, paradise, Playa Mia, Fury Catamaran.

Maybe need to consider a land activity with limited numbers - eg ATV, electric bikes. Or day pass to hotel which would probably be quieter, unless Spring Break.

There are lots of other beach clubs with activities  but not with inflatables.