Shareholder onboard credit

As a stockholder with 100 shares as of 4/15/2005, you are entitled to exclusive shareholder benefit for onboard credit -- with exceptions --

--Offer is not combinable with any special fare programs, including, but not limited to, cabins purchased with tour conductor credits, interline rates, complimentary cruises or cruises onboard chartered sailings. --

Does the above statement mean that I cannot use a C&A savings certificate?

Yes you are still able to use your C & A coupons, they are just saying if you are getting this crusie for free you are not going to get your on board credit. We are booked on Explorer in the fall, and booked on board to get 200 on board credit and also get our stock holders credit and were able to use a 50 friend coupon and a 150 coupon from the C & A magazine.

enjoy your cruise

Brian J

No they haven't cut off the benefit. But it is renewable at the direction of the Board of Directors, each year. Usually when they issue the annual report for the Company, they will announce that the credit has been renewed for the upcoming year, and will have a new cut off date. As long as you have proof of current ownership of the stock when you book your cruise, you should not have any problems getting the credit.

We have used it four times, and each time I just E-mail a copy of the Shareholder credit request, a copy of the pertinent page of my brokerage statement, (with extraneous info blacked out), and our ship and booking number.

They send me back an E-mail within a couple of days and we have our credit.

We take a copy of their E-mail with us, in case there is a problem onboard with receiving the credit. Note that it probably will not be listed on your account when you board, it may take several days for them to post it to your account. If it has not been posted by the middle of your cruise, talk to the Purser.

Hypo

Sailing on the Serenade March 16th. Faxed in my request for stockholder on board credit on Feb. 7. Followed up with an e-mail March 5th to request a confirmation that they applied my credit to my sea pass account. Received a return e-mail March 7th and all is well!!!! San Juan in 7 days with my $100 credit applied!!!!!!!!!!:)

Archived