How do convert MSC account credit to OBC?

cobber1967

Hello Everyone,  My wife and I are scheduled to sail on the Seascape on the 22nd of this month.  Because this sailing is a covid caused rebook, and it cost just a little less than the previously booked cruise, we have a MSC account credit of almost $300.  Now we would like to convert that amount to OBC on our upcoming cruise.  I have asked the local online MSC rep how to do this and of course I got a standard MSC response " I don't know how to do this and I'll look into it and get back to you"  Of course, no one ever does get back to you do they??

So my question is:  Has anyone ever done this?  And if so, how?

Thanks in advance for any help on this matter.

17 hours ago, cobber1967 said:

....we have a MSC account credit of almost $300.  Now we would like to convert that amount to OBC on our upcoming cruise.  I have asked the local online MSC rep how to do this and of course I got a standard MSC response " I don't know how to do this and I'll look into it and get back to you"  Of course, no one ever does get back to you do they??

So my question is:  Has anyone ever done this?  And if so, how?

An account credit and OBC are totally different, and cannot be transferred one to the other! The credit is to be set against a cruise booking, therefore reducing the total price by $300 in your case.

Edited by hamrag

• 2 weeks later...