Brazil/Siver Moon

chrism23

This is getting ridiculous.  First Peru goes boom, shutting down most of the countries air ports including those the gets you to Macchu Picchu.   Then Brazil goes boom, in a perfect reenactment of of our January 6th debacle.  

I only post this in case things get worse.  The Moon is only in Rio for 2 days. Including the Carnival parade, which I have always wanted to see, but SS's allotment of tickets are sold out  (If any body is skittish about this and wants to get rid of their tickets I am in suite #742 just drop them in my mailbox.   I will be forever grateful.  Thanks

chris 

• Like 1

Great advice by Wes.  There are other sites to investigate for sourcing tickets.  Do your homework and skip the ship's section.

We paid a very high price a few years ago for seats in air conditioned, fully catered box.  Across the track from us the SS ground level section with passengers profusely sweating.  

At that time, we headed to a hotel in Rio and purchased from concierge for same day entry.  There is a website up for direct sales found via Google.   Sorry, do not recall site address.

Edit to add.....whatever price we paid.  Totally worth it for many reasons.  

Edited by saminina
  • Thanks 1

On 1/11/2023 at 11:27 AM, saminina said:

Great advice by Wes.  There are other sites to investigate for sourcing tickets.  Do your homework and skip the ship's section.

We paid a very high price a few years ago for seats in air conditioned, fully catered box.  Across the track from us the SS ground level section with passengers profusely sweating.  

These sits with air condition, im my view, if one can afford, is the best option.