Getting OBC using a voucher from a TA

BarbieGee

I booked my cruise through a  well known TA for which I was to receive $100 OBC but through an issue, I did not receive it attached to my booking. The TA then issued a voucher for this credit.

Will/can this voucher be received at check-in when I am setting up my Sail&Sign card or will this need to be dealt with at Customer Services?

I also have 2 $100 Carnival Gift cards. Set these up at Customer Services too?

I am trying to avoid CS upon embarkation so I am not one of the dozens standing in that long line.

Perhaps one of the kiosks can handle this voucher?

Every time I've received OBC from a TA, it's been automatically loaded onto my S&S account for me. I didn't have to do anything and it was on the account at embarkation.

You can give the gift cards to guest services for them to apply to your S&S bill, or the kiosk. You can do this at any point before you disembark, it doesn't have to be done on day 1 (assuming you don't run into the negative with a cash account).

• Thanks 1

Ordinarily that on board credit would have been credited that way however there was an issue that prevented this from happening. That is when the TA issued a paper voucher. Will CS handle this without problem?

36 minutes ago, BarbieGee said:

Ordinarily that on board credit would have been credited that way however there was an issue that prevented this from happening. That is when the TA issued a paper voucher. Will CS handle this without problem?

Well I can't answer that, never had to deal with that. 

• Thanks 1