Which beach?

crusinmomwithtwo

We will be in Tortola in March, in port from 6am-2pm. There are only 3 of us - myself and my two daughters (11 & 13). We are the only ship in port that day. I try to stay away from the ship tours because of all the waiting around, and prefer to go on my own.  I am leaning toward CGB because I'd like to have foo and facilities for the kids, and I am assuming it won't be too crazy since we are the only ship in port. 

That said I'm open to other options, but something safe (single mom) and with reliable way to get back to the ship. 

1 hour ago, crusinmomwithtwo said:

We will be in Tortola in March, in port from 6am-2pm. There are only 3 of us - myself and my two daughters (11 & 13). We are the only ship in port that day. I try to stay away from the ship tours because of all the waiting around, and prefer to go on my own.  I am leaning toward CGB because I'd like to have foo and facilities for the kids, and I am assuming it won't be too crazy since we are the only ship in port. 

That said I'm open to other options, but something safe (single mom) and with reliable way to get back to the ship. 

I agree with your choice of CGB for a nice beach day. Easy taxi transfers each way via the shared safari taxis, and a beautiful beach home toseveral beach restaurants with chair/umbrella rentals as well as great food for lunch.

There are a couple other options, including Brewers Bay and Long Bay, Beef Island. But CGB better fits your needs, and I think the girls would be bored crazy at those beaches. 😉

17 hours ago, blue_water said:

I agree with your choice of CGB for a nice beach day. Easy taxi transfers each way via the shared safari taxis, and a beautiful beach home toseveral beach restaurants with chair/umbrella rentals as well as great food for lunch.

There are a couple other options, including Brewers Bay and Long Bay, Beef Island. But CGB better fits your needs, and I think the girls would be bored crazy at those beaches. 😉

thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/11/2023 at 4:49 PM, crusinmomwithtwo said:

On 2/5/2023 at 11:24 PM, Dss8503 said:

We are going to be there in March also. March 16th! I think we may be doing the same, CGB since we aren't at port for that long of time. We are on the Encore 

Did either of you go to CGB?  If so,  how was your experience and how much was the transportation?