Getting Off Symphony in Miami and Getting to Miami Airport

rustyroo

The last time I did this, we paid $25 for two to get on a group van that just filled up with people coming off the ship. I had planned on Lyft but there were two spots left and away we went. Probably the speediest departure from a cruise I've ever had, time is money, vamonos!

On 1/13/2023 at 4:37 PM, BirdTravels said:

Miami did away with the flat rate taxi fee from port to MIA. So you pay the meter fare which is more than $27

Is this something new, or is it something that happened a while ago?  Haven’t sailed out of MIA for a while. 

8 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Is this something new, or is it something that happened a while ago?  Haven’t sailed out of MIA for a while. 

In December 2021 I paid a fixed fee of $27. In September 2022 it was meter rate + fees and came out to be $37.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ScubaCat3 said:

In December 2021 I paid a fixed fee of $27. In September 2022 it was meter rate + fees and came out to be $37.

Thanks for the info. This is probably seal using Uber for us VS a taxi.

Not necessarily what you are looking for; but if, you do not have much luggage you can take the trolley from the port to the train Station for free.  Then the train to the airport for $2.25 EACH.  I walked off with my luggage.  I saw the shuttle and waited about 10 minutes.  There were only 2 others getting on.  Got drppes off at the Station about 10 minutes later.  Only waited about 5 minutes then I was on my way to the airport.  I actually went a step Further and took the Tri rail to FLL for a few $ more.  I plan on doing this in the future; if I am not in a rush.