Questions about the major shows on the Edge

mlbcruiser

I understand that the shows on the Celebrity Edge are a bit different than than the regular production style shows you see on many ships. I am especially wondering how their show are scheduled and if you have to make reservations for them, as on Royal Caribbean’s Oasis clas, ships? Are the ones on the Edge kind of staggered on various nights,  or are there early and late performances each night

for which  no reservations are needed, like on Royal’s Voyager and older classes of ships?

Are most of the main shows performed in the “in the round” type venue?

I would really appreciate any information on the shows. Thanks for any replies.

11 minutes ago, mlbcruiser said:

I understand that the shows on the Celebrity Edge are a bit different than than the regular production style shows you see on many ships. I am especially wondering how their show are scheduled and if you have to make reservations for them, as on Royal Caribbean’s Oasis clas, ships? Are the ones on the Edge kind of staggered on various nights,  or are there early and late performances each night

for which  no reservations are needed, like on Royal’s Voyager and older classes of ships?

Are most of the main shows performed in the “in the round” type venue?

I would really appreciate any information on the shows. Thanks for any replies.

Shows are usually 7:30 & 9:30, though some have said on a particular cruise they have been 7:00 & 9:00.  No reservations needed, just show up and take your seat.  Not really round per se as in seats are not all around in a circle, rather more of a semi circle, the Edge theatre is lovely and great acoustics, the house band is fantastic