Cabanas for 2 on Apex

dreamboat43

Only worth it on a sea day IMO as the magic carpet goes up to deck 16 on those days and the pool deck gets busy so it's harder to find a lounger. Service was attentive and great! Nice relaxing reserved space. So many pillows! Got a nice mix of sun and shade. It's a nice taste of the suite life if you're in a non-suite cabin. It's an attractive deal if you don't have the beverage package since it comes with a full bottle of liquor.

Here's some pictures of our 2 person cabana on Apex in December and the luminae burger that was on the cabana menu. Would recommend. 

20221219_130039.thumb.jpg.2e6dd4eb94a6a4405b2aeaf9a0346eb5.jpg

20221219_125956.thumb.jpg.3ceeb28172a9415f212a79a5dc652217.jpg

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, onefishtwofish said:

Wondering about these as well.....so you get for the $150....a full bottle of liquor, a food menu to order from (and lots of pillows LOL) - does it include sodas, tea, water etc..?  What are the hours of the rental? 

Thanks!! 😎

Attached to this post is the cabana menu.  The menu is the same for Apex except you are given the option of Kettle One rather than the Grey Goose.  The bottle is a 1L.  Food and drinks look all the same from what I recall.

You'll read that all soft drinks (soda, water, tea, etc.) is unlimited and included.  Order as many as you'd like.  Also, you can pick 6 beers from the menu (any price point) and that's included.  I only remember 2 bottles of Evian water, but I may have not noticed that the menu says 6.  This may have changed though.  You can bring whatever you don't drink back to your cabin.

The reservation and service is from 9-5 and the food menu is available from 11:30 to around 2 as I recall.

The inclusions and quantities are the same whether you're renting a full or half cabana.

1543167859_Cabana-Menu.pdf

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

Attached to this post is the cabana menu.  The menu is the same for Apex except you are given the option of Kettle One rather than the Grey Goose.  The bottle is a 1L.  Food and drinks look all the same from what I recall.

You'll read that all soft drinks (soda, water, tea, etc.) is unlimited and included.  Order as many as you'd like.  Also, you can pick 6 beers from the menu (any price point) and that's included.  I only remember 2 bottles of Evian water, but I may have not noticed that the menu says 6.  This may have changed though.  You can bring whatever you don't drink back to your cabin.

The reservation and service is from 9-5 and the food menu is available from 11:30 to around 2 as I recall.

The inclusions and quantities are the same whether you're renting a full or half cabana.

1543167859_Cabana-Menu.pdf 77.56 kB · 16 downloads

Thank you SO much!  This is the info we were looking for!! 😎

• Like 1