MSC Virtuosa Yacht Club - couple of questions

talljules1

Hi all

We're sailing on Virtuosa YC this summer, from Southampton to Iceland/Norway. Our first cruise on this ship, and second on MSC. Our last MSC cruise was a little while ago.

1. What will be the currency on board? Euros? Dollars? GBP? 

2. We gather we get a bottle of spirits in our room (instead of small bottles in the minibar). Is there somewhere we can find the list to choose from? (Or do we need to wait until we get to the room?)

3.  We gather MSC has laundry packages, and we'd like one. So far, can't see this when we look in our account as something to book. Is this something that appears nearer the time?  (We're used to having several bags of laundry included as part of our loyalty programme status on Celebrity)

Thanks in advance.

Jules

The currency in the summer is GBP as the ship is homeported in Southampton. I've attached the drink choices, that was last years list but probably still similar. You tell the butler your choice when you've boarded.

We are going again in May and I can see the laundry packages in my account under internet, photo and others. This is only currently on the website, don't think the app is working properly for anyone. 

We've done YC twice on this ship and loved it. 

IMG_20210605_190815 (1).jpg

• Thanks 1

Different ship, but when we were on Seaview in the Med, the laundry was approx 50 euro for 40 pieces. My daughters chose that, which is why I'm not exact. We will be on Divina in a few weeks (Caribbean) and our add on is similar. 40 pieces for $50, 20 for $38 or 10 for $28.

Enjoy your cruise! My daughters and I did a road trip in Iceland and LOVED it, so beautiful there.

• Like 1