Wifi by the hour or minimum 24 hours?

hekelley1414

Hi there! My husband and I are cruising next month for the first time in five years. We generally love to "unplug" whilst on ships and don't tend to purchase WiFi packages; however, I seem to remember that there used to be an option to purchase WiFi in small increments (120 min?) so that we could check in on our dog and maybe check email. Is this no longer an option? I've been scouring the internet and can only seem to find that the WiFi is available in 24 hour increments for $15. Is that the case, or is there still a pay-as-you-go option whilst onboard for sporadic internet users?

I have heard rumors that you might be able to purchase wifi on a daily basis...but don't hold me to that.  Otherwise...all of the packages are "unlimited" for the length of the cruise.  If you go with the Plus or Premium fare packages then wifi is included.  To try for daily you will most likely have to visit the Internet Cafe on board...

Welcome to CruiseCritic!

Edited by Rick&Jeannie