Refundable vs non refundable onboard ct

tango9

In people’s experience, is spa charges  and cocktail charges first taken out of refundable onboard credit? I know that tips are taken out of that. I ask because I am onboard now and spa service  and cocktails are being taken out of refundable onboard credit not the Azamara given non refundable credit 

45 minutes ago, tango9 said:

In people’s experience, is spa charges  and cocktail charges first taken out of refundable onboard credit? I know that tips are taken out of that. I ask because I am onboard now and spa service  and cocktails are being taken out of refundable onboard credit not the Azamara given non refundable credit 

In my experience, charges have first been taken out of non refundable OBC

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tango9 said:

Non-refundable credit is always used first for spa charges, shore excursions, gift shop purchases or drinks among other things.

You need to have a chat with the Guest Relations folks on deck 4. They can straighten this out for you.

• Like 5