It Will Kinda, Sorta, Should Work…Maybe

Fla Mike

15 hours ago, BoundForSea said:

This is the problem for YC. You can’t cancel

bc the deposits are always non Refundable in YC so if you want to reprice, it’s impossible. 

anyone know what the penalty is now for moving a booking more than once? It used to be unlimited without penalty now you get one free move then they debit a penalty. Anyone know what it is? 

This information is clearly spelled out in MSC's Terms and Conditions (look in the "Cancellation and Other Passenger Changes" section.

It is best that you read and understand the official policy instead of depending on others..

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/-/media/us/documents/Booking-Terms-and-Conditions-221115-FINAL.pdf

On 2/21/2023 at 10:17 AM, Homosassa said:

This information is clearly spelled out in MSC's Terms and Conditions (look in the "Cancellation and Other Passenger Changes" section.

It is best that you read and understand the official policy instead of depending on others..

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/-/media/us/documents/Booking-Terms-and-Conditions-221115-FINAL.pdf

Or, you could have just told me, but thaaaaaaaanks!!! Sometimes the love and warmth of our brothers and sisters here is just overwhelming! ❤️

Edited by BoundForSea

23 minutes ago, BoundForSea said:

Or, you could have just told me, but thaaaaaaaanks!!! Sometimes the love and warmth of our brothers and sisters here is just overwhelming! ❤️

If I just told you,  you would have been depending on hearsay with no proof of my statements accuracy. 

There are many times posters will give outdated or incorrect information.

Instead I took the time to look up and link  the official website where not only can you find the answer, but you now know how to find other information and may avoid other wrong assumptions passengers make about MSC policy. 

You're welcome.  (That was a resounding thank you in your post, was it not?)

• Like 1

If I book Royal Caribbean I will constantly check prices to see if I can get it lower.

If I book MSC I go no where near it again unless I want to add drink packages, excursions etc.

It's not worth risking messing up the whole booking 🤪