Prime annual free cruise

Hi there. 
we have recently returned from a b2b on Quantum of the seas (the second cruise was a prime free cruise ) . Whilst onboard we (husband and self) both made prime again and both earnt over 4000pts ea. The certificate we each received onboard had a list of cruises we could go on in a balcony cabin or the trade in value of each certificate was $1000 US. ea. My querie is: If I book another b2b (nye cruise 7 nights and then the next cruise 7 nights again on Quantum (as this is really the only time of the year we can get away) can I  (make booking and pay deposit for the 2 cruises) apply both trade ins to the first cruise (as has to be used within 30days) then when the prime cruises come out in April, apply them to the booking I made (the 2nd cruise).
hope all That makes sense. So basically I am asking can I apply prime freebies to an existing booking. (Normally we combine both certificates 2 x insides = outside then pay to upgrade to balcony and apply the trade in value certificates to the nye cruise. 
Thanks in advance  If you can follow me 🙈

Edited by Flojoe8

25 minutes ago, Flojoe8 said:

Hi there. 
we have recently returned from a b2b on Quantum of the seas (the second cruise was a prime free cruise ) . Whilst onboard we (husband and self) both made prime again and both earnt over 4000pts ea. The certificate we each received onboard had a list of cruises we could go on in a balcony cabin or the trade in value of each certificate was $1000 US. ea. My querie is: If I book another b2b (nye cruise 7 nights and then the next cruise 7 nights again on Quantum (as this is really the only time of the year we can get away) can I  (make booking and pay deposit for the 2 cruises) apply both trade ins to the first cruise (as has to be used within 30days) then when the prime cruises come out in April, apply them to the booking I made (the 2nd cruise).
hope all That makes sense. So basically I am asking can I apply prime freebies to an existing booking. (Normally we combine both certificates 2 x insides = outside then pay to upgrade to balcony and apply the trade in value certificates to the nye cruise. 
Thanks in advance  If you can follow me 🙈

I would suggest you jump across to the Royal Caribbean board , I doubt any one here would know.

The blog would be even a better sauce of information,they are pretty hard core Royal Caribbean.

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

I would suggest you jump across to the Royal Caribbean board , I doubt any one here would know.

The blog would be even a better sauce of information,they are pretty hard core Royal Caribbean.

Thank you 🙏. Will do. I just like these boards as they are Aussies and cruises here are so diff to US.