Port arrival & departure times

Roland123

16 hours ago, Yorkypete said:

Which actually proves my point that cruising soon will be only for the snobs and wealthy.  I, as a member of the 'riffraff' section of the public will now not be cruising with such people as I would be out of place with those who profess to cruise every week or so they say.

Actually I think it is going the other way with cruising becoming more affordable to everyone.

14 hours ago, happy v said:

The P&O trip visits a view point first. The tea is in a private area. Booking on your own tea is on the terrace. The price is £56 with P&O

I will double check but I am fairly sure it was £76 if booked on board which brings me to another point, if you book on board instead of in advance the tours are at least 10% dearer!

Hello, may I just add currently sitting in a Hotel next to R P Hotel in Madeira.  I will add photo of current Afternoon Tea poster taken 1 hrs ago outside  Hotel. It is much cheaper to book online direct with hotel. R P Hotel is 20min walk up from cruise marina, or 5 min Taxi ( about€5). Azura comes here once a week from Tenerife,is in port 07.00- 21.00pm. Ample time to see sights & the afternoon tea I think,. Hope this helps any other folks coming to Maderia. Sadly we return home tomorrow after a fantastic 2 week Hotel holiday.

20230131_113913.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Roland123 said:

I will double check but I am fairly sure it was £76 if booked on board which brings me to another point, if you book on board instead of in advance the tours are at least 10% dearer!

I have it in my basket at the moment. That is how I know all the details. An extra £20 on board is very excessive. I wasn't doubting you I just thought the excursion was slightly different.

Edited by happy v

• Host Sharon changed the title to Port arrival & departure times