Seattle - Belltown Court Condos

Tiger100

Haven’t stayed there but live nearby. I love the area as it’s in the heart of Belltown. A 10 minute walk to both Pike Place Market and the Seattle Center/Space Needle with many restaurants/bars particularly along 2nd Ave. A little less touristy than the downtown core area. You’ll see a smattering of homeless along Bell St. but the area is as safe.

Is this is a vacation rental, like a VRBO, or possibly an AirBNB?

I'm familiar with the neighborhood, Belltown is one of the nicer parts of Seattle, and I've passed by this location a number of times.  I'm not into the food that is on that block, but a short walk with get you to more eateries, although Imperial Lounge is pretty good.

If you are sailing out of Pier 66, and your luggage is manageable, you could theoretically walk to the pier on embarkation day.  Otherwise it will be a short Uber ride.

I'm not opposed to staying in an AirBNB or VRBO pre or post cruise.  Most vacation rentals have a minimum number of days you have to stay there, but I find that having a place with a full kitchen and separate living area, along with often having laundry equipment, to be very useful, especially if we are taking a couple of days post cruise to see the city and play tourist.