Made sailing change - now have Interline NRD - seem right?

This is a perfect post for my Cruise Critic experts. Due to a schedule conflict I moved my sail date up a week. I understood I would pay a $100 pp fee for the change. That charge is listed as CHG1-CHANGE FEE. All good there. On my new receipt, I have the Cruise Fare (before any discounts), and instead of listing current promotions out, I just have an Interline NRD credit. Also, 1) all the promotions from my old booking are gone. I expected that with the new booking and 2) none of the RCL current promotions are showing on the receipt. Now both of those things are fine with me because the total fare with the Interline are saving me more money than the current promotions.

From what I read, you need to qualify for the Interline. I don't meet any qualifications I can find. I was never asked questions about if I do qualify. The RCL agent didn't mention anything about Interline. Is there any reason to expect that at any time I will be asked or challenged to why I have the Interline NRD "credit"? My guess is that I'll pay my balance off and no one is going to pay any attention.

Just wanted to run this by my CC crew.

Thanks

18 minutes ago, chiguypaul said:

This is a perfect post for my Cruise Critic experts. Due to a schedule conflict I moved my sail date up a week. I understood I would pay a $100 pp fee for the change. That charge is listed as CHG1-CHANGE FEE. All good there. On my new receipt, I have the Cruise Fare (before any discounts), and instead of listing current promotions out, I just have an Interline NRD credit. Also, 1) all the promotions from my old booking are gone. I expected that with the new booking and 2) none of the RCL current promotions are showing on the receipt. Now both of those things are fine with me because the total fare with the Interline are saving me more money than the current promotions.

From what I read, you need to qualify for the Interline. I don't meet any qualifications I can find. I was never asked questions about if I do qualify. The RCL agent didn't mention anything about Interline. Is there any reason to expect that at any time I will be asked or challenged to why I have the Interline NRD "credit"? My guess is that I'll pay my balance off and no one is going to pay any attention.

Just wanted to run this by my CC crew.

Thanks

Yes, you are required to present credentials. 

Thanks, Fred. And I saw this on Royal's site. 

"Vendor must also inform the guests that they may have to provide proof of identification at pier check-in along with proof of qualification for each occupant of the second stateroom (if any).  Failure to produce authentic identification may result in the cruise fare reverting to full retail tariff at time of check in or boarding may be denied."

So it's on me to catch this error and have RCL correct it??? Seems like it. Annoying. I'll need to call them tomorrow.