Booking speciality dining

crazyman3

I have never been able to book a first night specialty restaurant reservation in the app using my complimentary suite dining. The app wants to charge me. I just booked first night on a cruise where I'm Premier and in suite. The app used my Premier credit with no problem, but the credit is now gone. I'm sure I will have no problem getting it back onboard.

7 hours ago, NavyVeteran said:

I have never been able to book a first night specialty restaurant reservation in the app using my complimentary suite dining. The app wants to charge me. I just booked first night on a cruise where I'm Premier and in suite. The app used my Premier credit with no problem, but the credit is now gone. I'm sure I will have no problem getting it back onboard.

I don't have complimentary suite dining because the cruise  is less than  6 days so I'll be using my Premier credit for the first night. My app keeps telling me to  check back later. How long before your cruise did reservations on the app become available to make  reservations?  

10 hours ago, jtm924 said:

I don't have complimentary suite dining because the cruise  is less than  6 days so I'll be using my Premier credit for the first night. My app keeps telling me to  check back later. How long before your cruise did reservations on the app become available to make  reservations?  

I made my reservation two months in advance.

21 minutes ago, NavyVeteran said:

I made my reservation two months in advance.

Thank you. I'll keep an eye out on the app next month. 

ps.

Thank you for your service.🇺🇸 My husband was Royal Australian Air Force 🇦🇺 and also (unofficially) flew with the USN Seawolves in the Mekong Delta during his first tour there.

Edited by jtm924